Thursday 7 March 2013

The Power of Your Intentions

Be honest - sometimes we all feel like this....

Like we're a little kid, in a grown up world, and NOTHING in the world makes sense...

I felt like this even today, where my big bad goal of being on tv seemed to be taking FOREVER to reach, because I felt like there's these big hoops out there that I don't know how to jump through, nor want to.

And then I realized the power of my own thoughts. It's only difficult to attain my goal if I perceive it is! I got brought back to the fact that whether I think I can, or can't I'm probably right.

So here are my tips to help you remember the power of your own thoughts and words to help you bring you back to the original purpose and passions in your own life:

  • STOP making EVERYTHING so significant!!! - when we view the accomplishing of a goal the end-all-and-be-all, the fun, the freedom, the playfulness of getting there ends. Have fun with what you're up to, and remember that the ultimate fun is in the journey, not the destination!

  • Turn your goal into a GAME - this point is courtesy of my bro Ryan Coelho, who taught me that when I view achieving my goal as something truly fun, create a team that's working with me (like my Hot N Holistic Fab Girls!), and stop worrying about whether I achieve the actual goal or not, and do my best to just go for it, the entire process is AMAZING.

  • Ask for help!!! - yes, y'all may have seen my previous post about the art of asking. Many people forget that people help people achieve their goals. If you don't ask for what you want or need, how can anyone help you get it?!

  •  Tell Yourself YES I CAN! - I know, this is the hardest part of all of these points to master, however, it truly is the key to unlocking your own success... There is a whole philosophy around the power of manifesting your goals, that I'd love to share with you if you're truly interested in hearing how it works. In the meantime, I'm asking that you trust me when I tell you that belief in yourself is the key to getting people to stand up and take notice of you.
I'm writing this because as I go out into the world, and listen to people complaining at the table next to me in the coffee shop, hearing the stories about how people are being terrorized in their corporate office, and the countless other stories of people knocking each other down, I'm on a mission to continuously raise those I love and support up!... that means ALL OF YOU!!! Because I realize the power of my own words, I'm teaching thousands, millions to embrace the power within you.

Be kind, and uplifting to yourself today!!! xoxox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.