Thursday 7 March 2013

Me?!..... Beautiful?!!!!

I have this quirky thing I do, in that I go up to random strangers and tell them how beautiful they are.

The usual response is:

{While looking around to see if I'm really talking to them}"You're talking to me?!!!"

YES, I'm talking to YOU!

Do you know how truly outstanding and beautiful you are? 

All the people I stop aren't "beautiful" in the classical, standard sense. They usually have very distinct features, come in all sizes and shapes, and its true that when I stop them, they truly don't hear compliments enough.

When's the last time you stopped someone to appreciate their beauty? Without expecting anything in return; this is not an excuse to pick someone up, but you acknowledging someone purely for their existence on the planet.

I challenge you to make someone else's day, purely for knowing that it feels good to see someone else smile. 

Please feel free to share your stories, as I love to hear what happens when people do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.