Saturday 9 March 2013

If You had $1,000?

So many people dream about winning the lottery before they'll think about the power they have NOW to create the life of their dreams.

I want you to consider something :

What would you do if you had $1,000 right now?

Here's a list of some things that come to mind for me:
  • Take a trip to the beach at a resort, maybe Mexico
  • Take a course to learn Arabic
  • Hire a personal trainer
  • Take a trip to a third world country and volunteer to build wells, create solar villages, for 2-3 weeks
  • Pay for a PR campaign to spread the word about my business
The point is that $1,000 is enough money to make your dreams come true. Why do so many people wait on the million bucks before they come alive?

AND the truth of the matter is that money breeds more money, just as like breeds like. So in order to attract it to you, you gotta live like you already have it!

You know what else helps money come to you? Taking the focus off of YOU and putting on helping OTHERS. Nothing brings about abundance in your own life like you giving some of your abundance to others. 


It's pretty easy to make $1,000 extra dollars these days, if you're tapped into what your purpose is on this planet. If you don't know how to do it, I'd love to show you how!

In the meantime, tell me - what would YOU do if you had $1,000 right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.