Tuesday 12 March 2013

What's YOUR Body Saying?

When I was recently in Jordan, I felt like I became the Queen of parlour tricks! I would be sat down in front of people, and asked to "read" them.

I'm not pyschic... (well , I am, but that's a whole other story).

I'm going to show you how to accurately read people in a few quick steps:

  • The health of their body - does their skin glow? Is their hair shiny and strong? what about their nails, are they white and strong, or soft and brittle? Physical well-being is always exhibited through the general state of the skin, eyes, hair and nails of a person.

  • The health of their emotional state - does the person have bags under their eyes? Do they have frown lines?  Is their mouth pointing down when they're at rest? Does the person roll their eyes and sigh a lot? These are easy ways to tell if a person "disproves" of people and things a lot and are clear signs they are living with stressed relationships. Emotional well-being is always exhibited through healthy or unhealthy relationships with others.

  • The health of their mental state - does the person cross their arms? Do you have to strain to hear a person because they speak softly? Do people use negative language about themselves - "I need to lose a few pounds", "Sorry I look so badly today". Does the person slouch, or do they stand straight? Mental well-being is always exhibited by watching a person's relationship with themselves.

  • The health of their spiritual state - does this person have an air of confidence? Do they look like they are truly happy? Are they comfortable in their own skin? Spiritual well-being connected to a person's ability to be their unique, divine purpose in life and shows it in their comfortability to just BE. It is also strongly exhibited by a person's connection the planet as a whole.
  •   
When you master this skill of reading people, you learn to get accurate readings about where a person is in their life in under 60 seconds. You can see why it can be so amazing right?
 
I'm not showing you how I do this so you can be the master at judging all of those who you come into contact with (that's what we're so used to doing!). I'm telling this so that you can master being empathetic to all those you come across in your life. When you can tell what issues a person is dealing with in their life, you actually learn to judge them less harshly, and learn to walk a mile in their shoes.

I do this entire process for a living. And I wouldn't trade what I do for all the money in the world. It's important that you know where my work starts from, and this is it.... and it always ends (well, it doesn't really end, does it?) with LOVE.

So now that you know what I see when I see you, what is it that YOU see in YOURSELF?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.