Friday 8 March 2013

Bad Boyfriend Poker?

Not sure if anyone else has seen the posters for this in the subways in downtown Toronto. But it explains why I always hear people complaining about their men.

Where are all the POSITIVE stories about GREAT men?!!!

  So to the radio stations that think the only way to gain listeners is by promoting bad, unethical and inauthentic behavior, I'm posting a challenge to you today:

Create an AWESOME MAN POKER!!! I can give them my AMP STAMP :)

 If you do, I GUARANTEE to bring you at least 20 stories of what AWESOME MEN look like... Heck, I got way more than that to list!!!

My one ask for you is to leave it open to ALL men... Because AMP's that I know don't stay single for long :)  Cheers to Nawar, Jay, Dee, Ry, Bas, Moe, Brent, Ian, Bobby, Sean, Naz, Iain, Ariel, Steve, Trevor, Alen, Alex, Mark, Marc, Michael, Chris, Asier, Shahab, Alex, Stephen, Daniel, Randy, Ricardo, Roger, Jacques... 

See, this is so y'all know that I'm not bluffin' - There's 20+ men right there who get my AMP STAMP!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.