Wednesday 6 March 2013

Find It, or Earn It?

My dear friend, colleague and PR Guru Sandra posted an article today about the world's wealthiest bachelors. Each one has a net worth of at least a few billion dollars. It got me thinking:

Would I rather marry rich, or be with a man who gets rich WHILE we're in a relationship?

I remember my own boyfriend Nawar telling me about the Michelle Obama story , which pretty much states that she's a strong woman who would make sure her man KNEW how powerful HE was, and is.  Whether its a true story or urban legend, it certainly inspired me!

I believe any man, with the right support, encouragement, and strong partner, can become a millionaire/billionaire. I choose to be that strong, empowered woman who consistently helps my may rise to the challenge of conquering the world, with me right there by his side...

What do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.