Wednesday 13 March 2013

Want More Money?

For those of you who may have missed it, we are now amidst a shifting of the planet.

The old way? Profit above ALL else!

The New Way:

People - Planet - Profit

What this means is that before you can ask the question "How can I make more money?" you need to ask yourself the following questions:

  • How can I be of service? - the truth of the matter is that when you provide help to people with no expectation of anything in return, they want to help you in return. Not only do you become known as the generous one, but it also just feels so damn good to be nice!

  • Am I harming or helping? - really think about this one... that extra trip to the mall, that extra fast food stop, that extra hour of tv. Think long term benefit, not short term affect. I'm sure that when you think about this question, you'll see that extra stuff doesn't help anyone, especially not you... it makes life way more complicated than it really is. And it's an easy way to lose your hard-earned money.

  • What can I get and GIVE for free? - Smiles. Hugs, Handshakes, kind words. All of these things are always in abundance, if you choose them. These things are the true REAL currency of the world. And if you master how to give and receive these, the paper kind always comes next.
The one thing I always tell my clients to remember is that mastering these three key things does force you to get out there, stand out, and be around folks all the time... How else can the people find you who need you?!

As you're reading my blog, know that I write about these things because they work for me! And if these things can work for me, they can work for anybody :).

What are you going to give with abundance today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.