Thursday 28 February 2013

Capsule #3: How do I meet that partner of my dreams?

Q: I want to start meeting people to date. How do I meet that partner of my dreams?

A's:

From Bruno Coelho (#TheRabbitWay): My experience: stop looking for one. As soon as I decided that I didn't want to date any women, I met the LOVE of my Life! I didn't noticed at the time but after 12 years together, I can say that it was the BEST thing that ever happened to me!

Who says that God doesn't have a sense of humor? :D


From Ryan Coelho (#GameOn): Do what you love and you'll meet people you love! 

From Tash:  Don't be afraid to stop intriguing people on the street (ANYWHERE) and pay them a compliment. Don't be afraid of rejection either. You need no's to make your way towards a yes. Go to places where people who share your interests are. Mostly, stop looking for a partner and start learning how to love yourself. When you truly love yourself, the people who will love you for who you are miraculously find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.