Wednesday 27 February 2013

Where are All the Good Single People?

Everyone who knows me can attest to the fact that I'm always doing my best to make sure that my single friends meet each other... Not necessarily to become a couple, but to know that single amazing people DO exist!!! For those of you still waiting for that special someone, here are some SIMPLE and FREE tips to help you start meeting the great single folks!

  • Compliment Strangers! - I do this all the time when I'm out with my single friends all the time, so they can see how its done. Approaching someone with a beautiful smile, great fashion sense, and giving them a compliment without expecting anything in return gives the other person have a great moment for their day and boosts your own confidence!

  • Get Introduced to Friends of Friends - It is soooo true that great people hang in packs! Arrange for dinner parties and ask your friends (single or coupled) to bring some of their single friends along, and you do the same. 

  • Social Media has Gems - I've met some of the most fantastic people online first before I met them in person! Do a search through Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and any other social media network for people who have the same interests as you do. Strike up a convo in 140 characters or less, and before you know it you've got a new friend!
Lastly, and most importantly - complaining that there are no good people single people out there makes it a self-fulfilling prophesy. Your thoughts do form your life, so in order to have amazing people find you, you have to believe they exist!  I am blessed to call some of the most wonderful people I have ever met close friends, all because I knew I wanted to be surrounded by awesomeness... So that's exactly what the Universe delivered. Here's to believing, knowing and telling yourself that you deserve the very best! xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.