Monday 25 February 2013

Capsule #1 : How do I let go of perfection?

Let me give you a brief intro for how the "Capsules" work: I will give them a title for a most recent coaching question of mine. In 300 words or less, I will give a tip that will help alleviate, eliminate, or improve the situation that you may be dealing with. As time goes on, I'll get other coach friends of mine to also chime in, so that you can see some quick snippets from other trusted leaders, and choose the one that speaks most to your soul.

Now on to this particular capsule:


Q: How do I let go of perfection?

A: Perfection kills the soul, productivity, creativity, and your ability to be you. Do your best to master your own integrity, and ability to stay true to your word.

In that process, you'll always do your best, choose your words and promises carefully, learn to say no when you need to, and also appreciate a job well done.

Grant yourself kindness when you fail... To ultimately win, you have to fail sometimes anyway :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.