Monday 29 April 2013

Who's Sleeping with Who?

Sometimes I feel like I live in a bubble... Because in my house, in my circles, we not only believe in equality, justice, giving those weaker than us a voice, but also we fight for what we believe in!

That being said, I jumped in on a post of a friend of mine Mr. Turner, where it's big news of the day about Jason Collins being the first professional ball player to come out as gay.

What is all the fuss? I get that this has never been done before, however, does that affect how good he is as a ball player? Does this make him less of a man? Resoundingly NO!

My hope is to help shift the world to a place where these things no longer matter. My hope is to see humanity evolve to a place where it doesn't matter what people do in their own bedrooms. My hope is also where people are so devoted to making the world a better place that they judge people by the content of their character before any other "label" that they may inherit or wear.

Please folks - we are all equal whether "some people" want to believe it or not. Fight for those who need a voice. Fight for your rights.... Not a vicious fight, but one where you let no one keep you separated from true, simple, priceless (and FREE) happiness.

One Love to all who read this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Please accept my heart-felt gratitude for being a part of my work, my life, and my journey :).

Tash.